Friday, August 29, 2008

Game week!

Well folks, here we go! After a good break from hurricane Faye the program is ready to roll into game week. Where has the summer gone? This time next week will be rolling into Birmingham, Alabama to prepare for our first showdown with Samford. Things are starting to click at practice and confidence is high. Coach Nichols has been pleased with the tempo of practice. I have to say, that our guys are in a lot better shape then we were at this time last year. This should translate into a very competitive team.

Now everyone shifts gears. Coaches, players, and even the fans. The coaching staff and players go into a new schedule mode. Lots of film, meetings, and practice. While the fans start planning for the trip to all of our games. Let me just say, that last years fan support was the best. We are depending on that to increase this season.

Now, my plan is to update the blog while on the road for the games. I'm going try to include pictures of our game preparation at the hotel. So, keep checking in with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a parent of one of your players I appreciate the blog. My son is not a "well" of information so the blog and coaches notes are the best way we have to know what is going on. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Proud Faulkner Parent!