Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Huntingdon Week.

For a lot of folks, they just now started thinking about the Huntingdon game. For the Eagles, we started thinking about the Hawks as soon as we got back on the buses after beating Webber. Words or blogs can not express how big this game is for Faulkner. For the past two years, Huntingdon has let the state of Alabama know that Montgomery is Hawk territory and I assure you, they have earned it. Have the Eagles turned the corner? I believe it is very possible they have.

I have been with this program since the very start, and I saw things in the Webber game that I have never seen before. I saw "maturity"! I believe this is something that this team has been lacking for the past two seasons. There were several times during the Webber game when the "old" Faulkner would have folded up, but not this team. They fought every down. This is something that we have lacked.

You better hold on to your hat. This is going to be a brawl. Turk ALWAYS has those boys ready and they play like it's their last. Well, so do we. I'm looking for an old fashion throw down. So if you want to see a great college football game, head on over to Huntingdon this Saturday and watch two class teams go at it.

No comments: